1109 11th St E Bottineau ND 58318
The BWP Ski Team was awarded a 2019 ND Elk Tag from the ND Game and Fish Special Allocation Lottery to use for fundraising.
The Elk tag can be used in any ND Elk hunting unit for the 2019 season.
Need not be present to win a raffle prize.
Proceeds to benefit the following:
- BWP Ski Team – safety and training equipment and facility improvements
- 10% of the net proceeds will be donated to the Bottineau County 4H Archery Club.
LIVE AUCTION AND MEAL
WHERE – Bottineau CobbleStone Inn and Suites – 1109 11th Street East – Bottineau ND 58318
WHEN – August 3rd – 6:00PM Social – 7:00PM Supper – 8:00PM Raffle Drawing followed by Live Auction
SUPPER – Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Cole Slaw, and Chips with a Cash Bar.
We will be holding various games throughout the evening. (Heads/Tails, Card Drawings, Hat Auction, and other surprise games.)
Raffle tickets are available for purchase now!
$20 each or 3 for $50
Contact Greg at 701-308-0563 (Call or Text) for information on how to buy tickets.
- 2019 ND Elk Tag
- Pellet Grill
- 65″ TV
- Rifle – Browning XBolt 30-06
- Rifle – Henry .22
- 50″ TV
- Rifle – Ruger .22
- Handgun – Smith/Wesson 9mm
- Rifle – Savage .17
- Carved Bear
LIVE AUCTION PRIZES
- Chairlift Bench – by Lori Fecho and Brad Knudson
- US Flag – by Jason Hiatt
- Bottineau Public School – Athletic Pass
- Dakota College Bottineau – Athletic Pass
- Night out in Minot – JL Beers, Hotel, Perkins
- ND Whitetail Sheds – by Larry Marchus – Matched Set Scored 130 5/8
- Moose Horn Eagle Carving Set
- ND “Barkbelly” Snowman x 2 – Donated by M&S Enterprises – These 2 are ready to hit the slopes. Hand turned from Turtle Mountain Birch.
- Senco Standup Screwdriver – Donated by Bruce Adams
- 15 – 2lb Packages of Ground Beef – Donated by Deschamp Farms
- Decorative vintage ski pillow
- UND Sioux vs. Huntsville Tickets – S113 Row I – Seats 11-14 – 1/3/2020 and 1/4/2020 – 4 tickets each night – Donated by Jerry and Connie Long
- Savage A-17 Semi Auto with Scope – 5 Hat Auction